March 1, 2024

In This Section
If you wish to be an owner-builder for domestic works exceeding $16,000 (including labour and materials), there may be additional requirements for your building permit application. These may include:
You do not need an owner-builder certificate of consent if:
You can obtain an owner-builder certificate of consent from the Victorian Building Authority (VBA).
Visit the VBA website to view the owner-builder checklists or lodge an application.
In addition to a certificate of consent, you will need to submit an owner-builder acknowledgement form with your permit application.
Frankston City Council

PO Box 490
Frankston 3199
Tel: 1300 322 322
NRS-SQ.png    Interpreter Service
Discover Frankston
Engage Frankston!
Frankston Arts Centre
Frankston City Libraries
Frankston Youth Services
Invest Frankston
PARC – Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre
Frankston City Council respectfully acknowledges the traditional owners, the Bunurong people, as the custodians of this land. We pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past and present, who have resided in the area and have been an integral part of the history of the region.
aboriginal_flag.png torres_straight_islander_flag.png


About Author

Leave a Reply