Ion Exchange Membrane Market size is forecast to reach $632.1 million by 2026, after growing at a CAGR of 3.4% during 2021-2026. Growth of the ion exchange membrane market is mainly attributed to its wide-ranging applications across desalination, waste water treatment, radioactive liquid waste treatment and various other applications. Rising demand for safe drinking water and government initiatives to ensure clean water supply is anticipated to drive the growth of the market. Additionally, in future, the rising demand for wastewater treatment projects in developed economies is expected to provide opportunities for the market growth. Furthermore, increased water scarcity across various regions will upsurge the ion exchange membrane industry over the forecast period.
Competitive Landscape :
The top 5 players in the Ion Exchange Membrane Industry are –
1. Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
2. Asahi Kasei Corporation
3. Saltworks Technologies Inc.
4. Resintech Inc.
5. SnowPure, LLC
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here :
Segmental Analysis :
1. Cation exchange membrane held the largest share of 45.5% by revenue in the ion exchange membrane market in 2020. Cation exchange membrane consists of negatively charged functional groups.
2. Perfluorocarbon membrane held the largest share of 37.1% by revenue in the ion exchange membrane market in 2020.
3. Electrolysis held the largest share with 35% in the ion exchange membrane market in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Hydrocarbon Membrane, Perfluorocarbon Membrane, Inorganic Membrane, Composite Membrane
Electro Dialysis, Electrolysis, Chromatographic Separation, Desalination, Waste Water Treatment
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here :
Market Drivers and Challenges :
1. Increasing Demand in Healthcare and Electronic Sector is Driving the Market Growth: Healthcare sector generates a large amount of wastewater which consists of harmful bacteria and in order to reduce such causes wastewater management in healthcare sector are using technologies such as ion selective permeable membranes to select the ions that are required during the process and to make water reusable for manufacturing medicines.
2. High Cost Associated With Ion Exchange Membrane Can Hinder the Market Growth: High investment is required in case of ion exchange membranes and more time is required in use of ion exchange membranes, which are significantly increasing the overall cost and are challenging the growth of this market.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
Email : email@example.com
USA : (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
Similar Reports :
A. Ion-Exchange Resins Market – Forecast(2021 – 2026)
B. Membrane Waste Water Treatment Market – Forecast(2021 – 2026)
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677
Press Release Distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire visit: Ion Exchange Membrane Market Revenue, Region & Country Share, Trends, Growth Analysis Till 2027 – IndustryARC
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.